BEAT THE STRESS

Meditation is one of the best ways to lead a stress-free life. A simple, 20 minutes meditation will make your refresh and relaxed. Besides, it also helps to reduce your anxiety, tension and stress. In the middle of your work, just take a break and connect with yourself.Image result for living a stress free life

DON'T TRY TO BE PERFECT
The stressor: Success is at hand, if you can just close the deal.

Beat that stress: Don’t try to be perfect.
Just play your role and rely on others who are focused on the same goal. Joe Nathan, a Minnesota Twins reliever, has one of the most high-stress jobs in sports: closer. 
Here’s his mental process, leading up to the last three outs: “Around the seventh inning, I go through some visualization—seeing myself on the mound, making certain pitches. It puts me in a relaxed state and allows me to focus on something I need to do rather than watching somebody else.
“When I’m on the mound, I try not to overthink the situation. It’s about being aggressive, pounding the strike zone, and trusting my defense. It takes the heat off. I don’t have to be perfect, so I can relax and throw a better pitch.”





Comments